Residential & Commercial Construction Consulting
Crouch Consulting has loads of experience in construction management, given our 39 years in the residential and commercial industries. We offer professional and experienced help with your projects, helping to match your unique needs and budget.
A Simple Process
We strive to provide great customer service and clear communication so you can understand the progress of your job at every phase.
- Contract review and recommendations.
- Site selection and Geo-technical review and recommendations on site specific needs.
- Aiding in the Subcontractor selection and vetting process to make sure that you have quality contractors working on your project.
- Review of procurement schedule.
- Detailed monthly reporting.
- Review of any changes and cost of those changes to the original scope of work.
- Quality Control for all trades.
- Safety review of means and method installations.
- Review of contractor and subcontractor pay applications.
- Committing the project to meet the pre-approved construction schedule.
- Verification of completed work.
- Develop punch lists
- Monitor implementation of punch lists
- Resolve outstanding issues
- Oversee systems and equipment operations training
- Remain engaged throughout the warranty period